Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Foodie: My Healthy and Homemade Salad


Homemade Healthy Salad


Romaine Lettuce, Grapes, Cheese, Salad Dressing


~happy~ Yummy!




my healthy and yummy salad


Easy to Make:


Grab romaine lettuce from your trusted supermarket.


How I wish I have feta cheese - but since it is not available, I've used regular cheese I found in our fridge. For me, the cheese elevates the taste. I like my salad with more cheese!


Ideally, Caesar salad dressing but the only salad dressing I have is thousand island.


Mix in the bowl, and instantly you will have a healthy snack or side (",) - 


I felt I've a hit a home run on this, simple yet delicious! Try it and Enjoy!



*this is my first post after a long drought, more foodies to come.. ('*,)


No comments:

Post a Comment