Saturday, February 1, 2014

e/BookSpree - Manuscript Found in Accra

Since one of my to-do lists this year is really to go back to reading - I started my stride by reading Paulo Coelho's Manuscript Found in Accra.  This is such an inspiring novel that really taught me a lot in the span of 3 hrs. This book or shall I say this ebook is hard to put down mainly because I am anticipating the next few chapters, pondering my own questions. Chapter by chapter it has struck me, just because of the very realistic life teachings, the thoughts and how clever the book was clearly written.

My own thoughts after reading the ebook:



"Live life in the simplest form, be who you are instead of who you want to be and you shall see life differently". 

3 hours of reading it made me go back on how life has been for the last 20+ years of my life. Each question, lines on the book got me thinking - Did I? Do I? Have I? Shall I? When?...

A good book for me, will always have an impact in a propelling way that I desire to go back to the chapters again and really feed my mind with Paulo Coelho's thoughts. His books are always inspiring and really impart goodness and understanding of how we should at least view life. 

Indeed a good read. Looking forward to the next set of books/ebooks reading spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment